Access to payment and remittance information for the following CAS warrants is now available:
- A Warrant - NYS General Checking Account
- P Warrant - Comptroller's Refund Account
- R Warrant - Common Retirement Fund, administrative payments (not pension payments)
- M Warrant - Thruway Operating Account
Warrant code is printed in the upper right-hand corner of CAS checks.
- The display of the payment and remittance information for the check or trace number now includes a History of Payments option which will display a "History of Payments Inquiry" page.
The payee is prompted to select one of three options to view their payments. Payments can be selected for:
- a month
- since a specific date (earliest possible date is 2/1/99), or
- for a specified date range.
The first payment displayed will be the most recent, with the
remainder in descending date sequence.
- Agencies should advise payees of the option to view all of their payments. This may be a useful tool in answering questions previously directed to agencies.
An Information on Other Payments option appears after the History of Payments option. This option returns the payee to the Payment Information Inquiry screen.