Date: January 14, 2000
Bulletin No. 146
|Subject||Employee’s Retirement System (ERS) Tier Reinstatement, "Chapter 646, Laws of 1999"|
|Purpose||To provide instructions to agencies on reporting this retirement status change for affected employees|
|Affected Employees||Tier 3 and Tier 4 members who qualify for reinstatement to Tier 1 or 2|
|How to Submit a Transaction||
1.Open the Retirement Plans panel.
Start -Compensate Employees-Administer Base Benefits
Use-Retirement Plans-Update/Display All
2. Enter Emplid of the employee.
3. Click OK.
4. Select Correct Empl Rcd #.
5. Click on middle scroll bar.
6. Press F7 key to insert row.
7. Enter Begin Date.
8. Tab to Participation Election.
9. Select Elect.
10. Tab to Elect Date.
11. Enter appropriate Date.
12. Tab to Benefit Plan.
13. Single click on drop down box.
14. Double click on ERS After Tax.
15. Tab to Tier.
16. Double click on appropriate Tier.
17. Registration # should remain the same.
18. Tab to Contribution Status.
19. Single click on drop down box.
20. Double click on Noncontributing.
21. Tab to Election Options.
22. Double click on Plan Type 7Y.
23. Press Enter to Save Panel.
|Questions||Contact the OSC Deductions Help Desk at (518) 486-1213.|
|For Additional Information||Questions regarding this bulletin may be directed to the Payroll Audit mailbox.|