The Control-D Report NPAY731 (W-2 Audit report) identifies employees who received a Form W-2 from their agency. Agencies will be able to reissue Form W-2s to only those employees listed on their NPAY731 report.
To print a reissued Form W-2, follow this path after logging into PayServ: Home>Payroll for North America>U.S. Annual Processing>W-2 Reporting>W-2 Reprint
- Click on “W-2 Reprint.”
- Select the EmplID search option.
- Enter the EmplID of the employee requesting a replacement W-2 and click on Search.
- When the W-2 Reprint page opens, confirm the correct employee’s W-2 information is displayed.
- Click on the “View Printable W-2” button at the bottom of the page.
- The Form W-2 statement for the calendar year 2011 will appear.
Note: Information on the reissued Form W-2 is identical to that which appeared on the original Form W-2.
- To print the reissued Form W-2, select “File,” then “Print” from the Windows toolbar at the upper left side of the page.
Since the reprinted Form W-2 is not printed on perforated paper, agencies must separate the copies on the first page by cutting on the two dotted lines before distributing to the employee. To comply with IRS regulations, the copies must be cut prior to giving them to the employee.
This replacement Form W-2 is a duplicate of the original Form
W-2, therefore, recent address changes will not be reflected. If mailing to the employee, it will be necessary to use the current employee address. OSC recommends that agencies do not use a window envelope, as the employee’s Social Security Number will be visible.