The minimum supported Internet Explorer (IE) browser version is IE7. Users that have an earlier version of IE must update their IE browsers to IE7 or higher.
PeopleSoft recommends that users should clear the browser cache on their individual machines before signing into PS Query or PayServ.
To clear browser cache (for Internet Explorer v7 and higher only) :
1. Close any open instances of your browser.
2. Open a new instance of your Internet Explorer browser and from the
menu, go to Tools > Internet Options.
3. On the General tab, click the Delete push button.
4. Click the Delete All pushbutton at the bottom of the dialog box that is
5. Click the Yes pushbutton when the following message is displayed:
“Are you sure you want to delete all Internet Explorer browsing
6. Navigate to the PS Query or PayServ site and Sign in.
- NOTE: If you are using Internet Explorer (IE) browser, the minimum supported version is IE7. If you have an earlier IE version (such as IE6), the navigation to clear the cache is different than described above, and earlier versions of IE may result in unexpected errors in the PS Query and PayServ environment.