To print a reissued Form W-2, follow this path after logging into PAYSERV: Home>Payroll for North America>U.S. Annual Processing>W-2 Reporting>W-2 Reprint
- Click on “W-2 Reprint”.
- Select the Empl ID search option.
- Enter the Empl ID of the employee requesting a replacement W-2 and click on “Search”.
- When the W-2 Reprint page opens, confirm the correct employee’s W-2 information is displayed.
- Click on the “View Printable W-2” button at the bottom of the page.
- The Form W-2 statement for the calendar year 2013 will appear.
Note: Information on the reissued Form W-2 is identical to that which appeared on the original Form W-2.
- To print the reissued Form W-2, select “File,” then “Print” from the Windows toolbar at the upper left side of the page.
The words “Reissued Statement” will automatically print on both pages of the form.
Because the reprinted Form W-2 is not printed on perforated paper, agencies must separate the copies on the first page by cutting on the two dotted lines before distributing to the employee.
Note: To comply with IRS regulations, the copies must be cut prior to giving them to the employee.
The replacement Form W-2 is a duplicate of the original Form W-2; therefore, recent address changes will not be reflected. If mailing to the employee, it will be necessary to use the current employee address.
Note: Do not use a window envelope when mailing reissued W-2s, as the employee’s Social Security Number will be visible.