Date: February 23, 2000
Bulletin No. UCS-23
|Subject||Voluntary Insurance Program for certain employees of the Unified Court System|
|Purpose||To explain the use of deduction code 303, Long Term Care Insurance, for employees represented by the New York State Court Clerk Association|
|Affected Employees||Employees in Bargaining Unit S9 are now eligible for this deduction|
|Instructions for Submitting a Transaction||
1. Open the Gen Deduction CD (Agency) panel
Path Name-Start-Compensate Employees-
Data U.S. - Use - Gen Deduction CD (Agency) -
Update /Display All
2. Enter the EmplID.
3. Select the appropriate record number.
4. Highlight Deduction Code field.
5. Press the F7 (insert row key) and enter code 303.
6. Tab to the effective date and enter the first day of the pay period to start or cancel the deduction.
7. Tab to the Deduction Calculation Routine field.
8. Click on the drop down arrow and select Flat Amount.
9. Tab to Flat/Addl amount and enter the deduction amount.
10. Save the panel.
|Questions||Questions regarding this bulletin may be directed to the Payroll Deductions mailbox. To obtain authorization cards and for information about employee eligibility, contact the Judicial Benefits Office at (212) 428-2550.|