Date: January 22, 2002
Bulletin No. UCS-51
|Subject||Voluntary Life Insurance Program for Certain Employees of the Unified Court System|
|Purpose||To explain the use of the new deduction code 399, Companion Life Insurance Company.|
|Affected Employees||Employees in bargaining unit F8 (dues code 456) represented by Suffolk County Court Employees Association.|
|Effective Date||Administration checks dated 01/30/2002.|
|Instructions for Submitting a Transaction||
1. Open the Gen Deduction (Agency)
panel. Path name: Go - Compensate Employees - Maintain Payroll Data U.S. - Use
-General Deduction (Agency) - Update/Display All.
2. Enter the Empl ID.
3. Select the appropriate record number.
4. Highlight Deduction Code field.
5. Press the F7 (insert row key) and enter code 399.
6. Tab to the effective date and enter the first day of the pay period to start or cancel the deduction.
7. Tab to the Deduction Calculation Routine field.
8. Click on the drop down arrow and select Flat Amount.
9. Tab to Flat/Addl amount and enter the deduction amount.
10. Save the panel.
|Questions||Questions regarding this bulletin may be directed to the Payroll Deductions mailbox.|