Payroll Bulletins (P-Bulletins)
What is a P-Bulletin?
The Office of Operations' Payroll Bulletins ("P" Bulletins) explain new or modified processes or procedures related to payroll administration as a result of union contracts, legislation, policy, rules or regulations or changes in the PayServ system.
- Find Info About...
- College Savings Program
- Employment Opportunities at the Comptroller’s Office
- Freedom of Information Law (FOIL)
- Government Audits
- Government Transparency
- Legal Opinions
- Local Government Leadership Institute
- NYS & Local Retirement System
- NYS Debt Management
- NYS Financial Reports
- NYS Public Authorities
- Oil Spill Fund
- Reporting Government Fraud
- Website Accessibility