Skip to Content

Login    Subscribe    Site Index    Contact Us   google translate

Office of the State Comptroller
New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli

OSC Home > OUF > Reporting Unclaimed Funds in NYS

Reporting Unclaimed Funds To New York State

Share This

Like what you see? Share it with a friend.

Email this page

Share this page on Facebook

Share this page on Twitter

Create a permanent link

Banks, insurance companies, corporations and the courts are among the many organizations required by law to report dormant accounts to the State Comptroller. To help, the Comptroller’s Office of Unclaimed Funds provides an instructional handbook, issues annual reminders and updates, and conducts periodic meetings.

Below are reporting materials you can download or print. To have the materials mailed to you, fill out the Office of Unclaimed Funds Request for Reporting Materials Adobe pdfform and fax it to (518) 270-2220.

For questions, email the Reports Processing Unit.

Reporting Materials

Reminders and Notifications

Other Resources