Cash Management and Banking
The Cash Management unit is responsible for the daily management of revenues and the control of disbursements for the State’s cash flow. The unit is also responsible for managing the selection of the State’s banking service providers, overseeing their compensation and insuring that all accounts are properly collateralized. In addition, the unit manages the debt service funds of two localities; (the largest being the New York City General Debt Service Account) and invests funds for various state entities.
- Cash Management - Information
Frequently Asked Questions
- Collateral Guidelines and Procedures to Secure State Deposits
- Banking Development District Program
- Excelsior Linked Deposit Program
- Procedures for Establishing State Agency Bank Accounts