The Debt Management Bureau is responsible for the activities associated with the sale and payment of debt service for general obligation bonds and notes of the State of New York. The Bureau approves the terms and conditions of note and bond sales by certain public authorities and municipalities. Acting through the Securities Coordinating Committee, the Bureau responsible for coordinating the debt issuance of the State, the City of New York and their Authorities. In addition, the Bureau is responsible for the financing and administrative activities of the New York Local Government Assistance Corporation.
- SEC Municipal Advisor Rule Letter
- Comprehensive Detail on New York State Debt
- Debt Approvals
- Local Government Assistance Corporation
- New York State Debt
- New York's Public Authorities
- SCC Forward Issuance Calendar