The Emerging Manager & MWBE Conference offers investment managers an opportunity to meet with staff from the New York State Common Retirement Fund (CRF) and program partners to learn:
- How the Common Retirement Fund selects investment partners.
- Areas the Fund targets to generate attractive returns.
- How we construct a well-balanced portfolio.
We're pleased to welcome Dane Holmes, Global Head of Human Capital, Goldman Sachs, Paige Ross, Global Head of Human Resources, The Blackstone Group, and Nina Vaca, Founder & CEO, Pinnacle Group, for an afternoon “fireside chat.”
- Conference book
- Firm & fund presentations: If you'd like to send fund presentation materials to retirement fund staff, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a summary of your firm's strategy, total firm assets under management and whether your firm is an MWBE.
Who Should Attend?
- Emerging Managers: Senior Partners, CEOs and Managing Directors of emerging investment management firms typically investing their first through fourth funds.
- Minority and Women-Owned (MWBE) Firms: Owners and senior members of minority-owned and women-owned asset management firms and brokers/dealers.
- Allocators with targeted Emerging and/or MWBE Programs: Senior management of institutional investors focused on investing with nimble and diverse investment managers.
- Private Equity Firms Targeting MWBE: Investment teams at private equity firms focused on targeted markets serving minorities and women.