Project Your Pension at Retirement
Use our Benefit Projector Calculator to estimate your pension based on information you enter. You may find it helpful to have your Member Statement available as you enter information.
Please remember that the calculator can only provide you with an estimate of your potential benefit.
The benefit projection calculator will project benefits for:
- Employees’ Retirement System (ERS) Tier 1 and 2 members in the Section 75-h or 75-i retirement plans;
- ERS Tier 3 members in the Article 14 retirement plan;
- ERS Tier 4 members in the Article 15 retirement plan;
- Police and Fire Retirement System (PFRS) Tier 1 and 2 members in the State Police plan (Section 381-b);
- PFRS Tier 1 and 2 members in the 20-year plan (Section 384-d); or
- PFRS Tier 1 and 2 members in the 20-year plan with additional benefits (Section 384-e).
The benefit projection calculator cannot project benefits for:
- ERS Tier 5 members in the Article 15 retirement plan;
- ERS members in 20- or 25-year retirement plans;
- PFRS members who joined on or after July 1, 2009.