Skip to Content

Login    Subscribe    Site Index    Contact Us   google translate

Vendor Forms

For questions about making changes to your New York State Vendor record, please see the New York State Vendor Manual.


  • AC 3237-S: New York State Substitute Form W-9
  • AC 3243-S: Electronic Payment (ePayment) Request Form
  • AC 3262-S: Add, Change or Delete Vendor Contact Information
  • AC 3263-S: Add or Change Vendor Address
  • AC 3264-S: Add or Change Vendor Address Continuation
  • AC 3265-S: Delete Vendor Address

Completed forms (excluding the AC 3237-S, which must be submitted to the NYS agency with which the vendor does business) should be sent to the Vendor Management Unit (VMU) using one of three methods:


Fax:    (518) 402-4212

Mail:   NYS Office of the State Comptroller
          Vendor Management Unit
          110 State Street – Mail Drop 10-4
          Albany, NY 12236-0001


Other Resources