State Agency Forms for Procurements
- Profile including Responsibility Determination
(MS Word Version) (PDF Version)
- Instructions for completing Profile
- View Vendor Responsibility Profile Training Video Attend a brief training session without leaving your work station!
The Vendor Responsibility Profile, with applicable attachments, is designed to provide OSC with the required procurement record documentation for those contract transactions requiring vendor responsibility documentation. The Vendor Responsibility Profile includes the State contracting entity responsibility determination signed by an authorized signatory and documentation of the basis for the State contracting entity's determination.
The New York State Vendor Responsibility Questionnaires were designed for use by contracting entities to obtain the necessary disclosure from prospective vendors. There are four versions of the standardized questionnaire, which mirror the questionnaires available online through the VendRep System.
Select the questionnaire which best matches the business type (either For-Profit or Not-For-Profit) and business activity (Construction or Other). When the form is completed, it should be sent to the requesting State contracting entity; it should not be sent to the Office of the State Comptroller (OSC) unless it is specifically requested.
Vendors are now required to include their New York State Vendor Identification Number (Vendor ID) on each vendor responsibility questionnaire. For additional information about a Vendor ID, visit www.osc.state.ny.us/vendor_management.
- For-Profit Questionnaire (PDF Version) (MS Word Version)
- Not-for-Profit Questionnaire (PDF Version) (MS Word Version)
- For-Profit Construction (CCA-2) Questionnaire (PDF Version) (MS Word Version)
- Not-for-Profit Construction Questionnaire (PDF Version) (MS Word Version)
Alternative questionnaires are located at:
- Save the MS Word or Excel document to your personal computer before beginning data entry.
- Adobe version 5.0 or above necessary for PDF files.