07-27-2011 NEW Enrollment Process & Questionnaires
OSC has updated its Online Services. As of July 27, any new vendor enrolling to use the VendRep System must be assigned a New York State Vendor Identification Number (Vendor ID).
Vendors choosing to complete a paper questionnaire should also obtain a Vendor ID and indicate the number on the questionnaire.
Details on the VendRep website www.osc.state.ny.us/vendrep
- All Vendor Responsibility Questionnaires now include the NYS Vendor ID
- NEW Welcome Package – Check page 11 for new solicitation language
- NEW Quick Reference Guides for Authorizers – Especially note changes for Users assigned the “Authorizer” role
- NEW Quick Reference Guides for Using the System
- NEW VendRep System Checklist – Vendors can enroll and use the VendRep System quickly if they have a Vendor ID
- FAQs updated
Please contact OSC Help Desk with any questions at 866-370-4672, 518-408-4672 or email ITServiceDesk@osc.state.ny.us.