Office of Operations
Bureau of Contracts
||Electronic Documents Submission System (EDSS)
||Date Last Updated:
Electronic Documents Submission System (EDSS)
The Office of the State Comptroller's Bureau of Contracts (BOC) launched the Electronic Documents Submission System (EDSS) 5/9/2017. EDSS is available through the NYS Office of the State Comptroller Online Services System. EDSS is currently being used to accept Grant Procurement Records and Contract Reporter Exemption Requests (CRERs).
As of 8/27/2018, all Grant Procurement Records and CRERs should be submitted to BOC through the Electronic Documents Submission System (EDSS). No other form of electronic submission will be accepted.
EDSS offers agencies the ability to:
- Easily and electronically submit for review and approval new and amendment Grant Procurement Records, and new Contract Reporter Exemption Requests (CRER).
- Document the procurement record decisions in the system.
- Track the status of requests, in real-time, once submitted to BOC for review.
- Immediately be notified when OSC requests more information or when the review is complete.
- Search for and review prior records submitted by your agency.
- Keep information and documents centrally organized.
Since the launch, 41 agencies have signed up for EDSS access and are actively using the EDSS to submit Grant Procurement Records and CRERs to BOC. For more information on receiving EDSS training and access, contact the IT Service Desk:
Weekdays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Within the 50 states, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands 1-866-370-4672
Within the Albany, NY area: 518-408-4672
Government Account Authorization Form
Guide to Financial Operations
- XI.14.A Publications of Procurement Opportunities
- XI.15.A Competitive Grants Procurement Record