Determine whether the Supervisor maintained complete, accurate and timely accounting records and reports.
- The Supervisor did not maintain complete, accurate or timely accounting records and reports.
- The Board has not received financial reports since February 2018.
- Annual update documents (AUDs), which are the annual financial reports, have not been filed for the fiscal years ending December 31, 2017 and 2018.
- Maintain complete, accurate and timely accounting records.
- Provide accurate and timely budget-to-actual and other financial reports to the Board.
- File AUDs in a timely manner.
Town officials generally agreed with our findings and indicated they plan to initiate corrective action.