Foreign Fire Insurance Report Filing

Fire companies, fire departments and benevolent associations which receive and use foreign fire insurance tax proceeds (commonly referred to as "two percent tax money") must file an annual report of the receipts of expenditures and balances relating to such monies with our office.

For assistance with the completion of the annual report form, please call our office at 1-866-321-8503, option 4 or (518) 408-4934.

The NYS Department of Financial Services maintains a list of frequently asked questions pertaining to Foreign Fire Tax Program here.

For additional information about the foreign fire tax program, contact the Bureau of Revenue and Expenses at [email protected].