Skip to Content

Login   Subscribe   Site Index   Contact Us   Google Translate™

NYS Comptroller


Justice Court Fund

Town and village justice courts in New York State are required to report their disposition information to the Office of the State Comptroller’s Justice Court Fund on a monthly basis.

File Your Report with the Justice Court Fund Internet Reporting (JCFIR) System:

File Your Report Now

(see File Upload and Online Entry instructions)

If filing by paper, see AC1030 Form Instructions

Also see:
Justice Court Fund - Town and Village Court Revenue Report

Select Search:

Contact Information:
For general and reporting questions:For questions about TSLED:
Contact us:

Mail:Justice Court Fund
Office of the State Comptroller
110 State Street – 12th Fl
Albany, NY 12236

Phone: 1-866-321-8503 Option 2

Fax: (518) 486-9899

Contact the DMV:


Phone: (518) 486-9786 (Public)

1-800-94TSLED (Magistrates & Court Clerks only)

(518) 474-0871 (Counsel)