Sign up to make sure you receive the latest Retirement System news.
- Do We Have Your Employees’ Current Mailing Address?
- Finding Retirement Plan Information
- Employer Forum: A Semiannual Newsletter for Payroll and Personnel Staff
- The Benefits of Enhanced Reporting
- Annual Invoice Now Available
- Earnings Limitations for Tier 6 Members
- 2021 Projections and Rates Are Now Available
E-news was not published in October.
- Contact Information Checkup
- GASB Application Now Available
- Help for Board Clerks
E-news was not published in August.
- View Your Salary Listing Report
- Reporting Public Safety Overtime
- Estimate Coming Soon
- Thank You, Employers
- New NYSLRS Forms
- Elected and Appointed Officials Web Presentation
- Retirement Online is LIVE!
- Help With Retirement Online
- NYSLRS Job Codes: 101
- April 12: Deadline to Submit March Report
- What to Do During the System Upgrade
- Keep Your Employer Contact Information Up to Date
- New Video: Member Enrollment & Reporting
- Enrolling Members (Now through Mid-May)
- The Retirement Internet Reporting (RIR) System Will No Longer Be Available After April 12.
- Changing Your Contact or Security Administrators
- April 12 is the last day to submit a report using Retirement Internet Reporting (RIR).
- Keep Your Employer Information Up to Date
- Understanding Job Codes: A New Tool
- Retirement Online Timeline
- Remind Your Employees to Keep Their Addresses Up to Date
- Post-Retirement Reporting (PRR) for School Districts and BOCES