Legacy Reporting

Making Adjustments to Earnings and Days Worked

Legacy Reporting

If you need to correct a member’s salary (earnings) or days worked, you may submit an adjustment report using Retirement Online (here is a sample adjustment report file). You can also make adjustments by submitting a manual adjustment report rather than a file upload. You may find this easiest if you are correcting a single record or just a few records.

Do not send payments with your adjustment reports. You will be charged or credited accordingly for the employer portion of all salary adjustments in a future annual billing. Also, you can’t use Retirement Online or the Adjustment Report (RS2050) to report an adjustment to a member’s service credit purchases (arrears) or loan payments or to adjust contributions. The contribution column should always say 0.00 for an adjustment.

For more information about using Retirement Online, visit our Retirement Online for Employers page, where we offer details about enhanced reporting, printable guides, self-paced training and more.

If you need your password reset or have technical questions about using the system, you can call the Retirement Online Help Desk at 844-619-9614 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Eastern Time, or use the help desk form.

You can also make corrections by sending us an Adjustment Report (RS2050) with an Adjustment Report Label (RS2050-A).

If you have questions about reporting — such as what you can include in an adjustment report — email the Employer Reporting unit.


Rev. 2/20