As part of our commitment to help you plan for a secure financial future, we offer personalized service at consultation sites throughout the State. If you are nearing retirement, you may wish to take advantage of this service before filing your retirement application.
Please keep the following in mind if you plan to visit one of our consultation offices:
- Appointments are required for individual consultations at all sites.
- To schedule an appointment, contact our Call Center toll-free at 1-866-805-0990 or 518-474-7736 in the Albany, New York area.
- Bring any recent Retirement System correspondence, your retirement estimate and/or your most current Member Annual Statement (and do not forget your list of questions).
- Bring photo identification.
- Except for our New York City site, members do not need an appointment to drop off forms, pick up information or have something notarized.
- Click on the city nearest you for schedule information and directions to that office.
If you require special accommodations to attend a consultation at any location, we will make a reasonable effort to meet your needs. Please contact us at least two weeks in advance of your visit.