Employees’ responsibilities when using a proxy to create an expense report in SFS
This is a reminder that all employees who use a proxy to enter expense information into the SFS must either:
- Certify a completed Employee Report of Travel Expenses and Claim for Payment (AC 132-S*), or
- Review the information that a proxy has entered in an Expense Report in the SFS, adjust expenses as necessary, and then submit the expense report for approval.
*Business Units may use a form other than the AC 132-S to record and certify employee expenses only when the form has been approved by the Comptroller’s office. For additional details see the Guide to Financial Operations, Chapter XIII, Section 4 - Employee Travel Expense Reimbursement.
As needed, employees who use a proxy should also fill out any of the applicable forms that correspond with their expense report.
- Statement of Incidental and Transportation Expenses (AC 3259-S)
- Statement of Meals Claimed (AC 3258-S)
- Statement of Automobile Travel (AC 160-S)
- Statement of State Corporate Travel Card Charges (AC 3256-S)
For additional information, see the Guide to Financial Operations: