The Office of the State Comptroller (OSC) is required to produce the annual Procurement Stewardship Act (PSA) Report. Pursuant to Chapter 317 of the Laws of 2014, the PSA Report now also includes data previously reported in the Office of General Services Emergency Construction Contracts Report and the Consultant Report.
The 2016 report covers April 1, 2016 through March 31, 2017, and includes:
- Active Agency Contracts (Excel) (PDF)
- OSC Reviewed Contracts (Excel) (PDF)
- Agency Purchases from Centralized Contracts (Excel) (PDF)
- BID Protest Determinations
- Annual Employment Reports for Consultant Contracts (Form A) (Form B)
You can generally search and sort the information provided in the report. State Finance Law, Article 11, Section 163, Paragraph 14 provides the statutory authority for this report.