What do the statuses mean in EDSS?
- Draft - The agency can edit the fields and attachments in EDSS. The status remains “Draft” until the agency submits the transaction. Once submitted, the transaction will go into a status of In Progress (OSC).
- In Progress (OSC) – OSC acknowledges the receipt of the transaction.
- Additional Information Requested – More information is required to complete the review. The Primary Contact will be notified by email. The agency will have the ability to attach the additional documentation required. The status will return to In Progress (OSC) once the additional information is submitted by the agency.
- Approved or Not Approved – The final Approval/Non-Approval determination has been provided by the OSC. The Primary Contact will be notified by email. Additional information will be available in the Approval/Non-Approval letter attached to the transaction.
How do I know if my transaction has been submitted?
Your transaction will be in a status of In Progress (OSC).
How do I find out if my transaction is Approved or Non-Approved?
Your transaction will be in a status of Approved or Non-Approved and you will be notified via email.
What if I forgot to attach a document?
What if I receive an email saying that my transaction’s status has been changed to “Additional Information Requested”?
OSC is requesting more information in order to complete the audit of your transaction. Please log into EDSS, attach the documents requested in the “Comments” field and select the Resubmit button to return your transaction to OSC for review.
What if I get an email notification that my document was “Returned to Draft” status?
You will only receive this email if you requested the transaction be returned before OSC has begun its audit in the Statewide Financial System (SFS). When the transaction is in “Draft” status, you have two choices:
- Cancel the transaction (it will not be returned to OSC for audit). You can do this by selecting “Delete” on the first page. This action is not reversible.
- Update the data entry on the “Create” page, add or change attached documentation on the “Attach” page and “Resubmit” to OSC for review. The status will return to In Progress (OSC) once resubmitted.
What if I entered the wrong information and need my transaction returned (I don’t want it to be audited in its current state)?
- There is a very limited window of time to request your transaction be returned to you for editing or deletion. Once the transaction is entered into SFS, OSC must non-approve the transaction and you will need to create it again and submit it.
- If you receive an email notification that your transaction has been returned to Draft status, you may edit the Create page, attach documents and resubmit to OSC.
- If you receive an email notification that your transaction is in “Additional Information Requested” status, you may attach additional documentation and resubmit to OSC.
What action is required if OSC requests additional information?
Your transaction will be in a status of Additional Information Requested and you will be notified via email of what additional information is needed. You will need to login to EDSS, attach the required documents and resubmit the procurement record with the additional information requested. Once submitted, the transaction will go into a status of In Progress (OSC).
Where can I find additional information about Procurement Records and CRERs?
What are the browser requirements to use EDSS?
Please see Browser Requirements.
Do I have to use the on-page navigation (“previous” and “next” arrows in the EDSS application), or can I just use my browser?
You must use the on-page navigation buttons (previous, next, save for later and submit) in order for the system to work. If you use your browser’s buttons, you may lose your work and be unable to retrieve it.
What types of files do you accept for attachments?
Most documents can be uploaded into EDSS, such as PDF, MS Word, and MS Excel. Emails can be saved as one of the supported formats and then upload into EDSS.