The purpose of this action is to view the incumbent history for a Position Number. This view displays all the employees who have been assigned to a given Position Number.
- The Current Position Data hyperlink opens a page that contains current information about the position, such as Company, Department, Job Code and Headcount Status.
- This page is display only; fields can be viewed, but changes cannot be made.
Viewing Position History
Organizational Development > Position Management > Review Position/Budget Info > Position History
- Enter the desired information into the Position Number field.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Current Position Data link.
- This hyperlink opens a page that contains current information about the position.
- To return to the Position History page, click the Return button.
- View the incumbent's pay components data when they enter the position. This information may be blank of the position has no incumbents.
- Click the Components hyperlink.
- Pay Components are visible – beginning with Amounts.
- Click the Controls tab.
- View the information on the Controls page.
- Click the Changes tab.
- View the information on the Changes page.
- Click the Conversion tab.
- View the information on the Conversion page.
- Click the Expand All button to see all fields at once.
- Click the OK button.
- To view the Position History for another position, click Return to Search button.
The incumbent history for a position has been viewed using the Position History page.