To explain the use of a new deduction code for USC long term care insurance
Employees in the 86 and CT bargaining units in the Unified Court System
September 15, 1999
Instructions for Submitting a Transaction
- Open the Gen Deduction CD (Agency) panel. Path Name - Start - Compensate Employees-Maintain Payroll Data U.S. Use - Gen Deduction CD (Agency) - Update/Display All
- Enter the EmplID of the employee
- Select appropriate record number
- Highlight Deduction Code field
- Press the key F7 (insert row) and enter code 303.
- Tab to effective date and enter the payperiod date to start or cancel the deduction.
- Tab to Deduction Calculation Routine field.
- Click on the drop down arrow and select Flat Amount.
- Tab to Flat/Addl amount field and enter the deduction amount.
- Save the panel.
Questions regarding this bulletin may be directed to the Payroll Deductions mailbox. To obtain authorization cards and for information about employee eligibility, contact the Judicial Benefits Office at (212) 428-2550.