The purpose of this task is to process an employee's return from a short-term or long-term disability leave.
- Employee must be on either a short-term or long-term disability leave.
Entering a Return from Disability Leave
Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
- Enter the Empl ID.
- To view all Job Data rows, select the Include History option.
- Click the Search button.
- Insert a new row by clicking the plus sign (+) or Alt+7.
- Enter the Effective Date of the return from disability leave.
- Confirm the default of "0" or type the next higher Sequence if more than one action is to take effect on the same Effective Date.
- Enter the Action of "Return from Disability" for the Action.
- Enter the Reason code for the return from disability leave or select one from the drop down list. The only available Reason code is “713” (Return from Disability).
- Click the Job Information tab.
- Confirm the default or update the Part-Time Pct as necessary.
- The Payroll, Salary Plan, and Compensation pages are not used in the procedure.
- Anniversary Date can be updated on the Compensation page – if a corresponding salary change is not needed.
- Click the Save button.
A return from disability leave has been entered for an employee.