The purpose of this task is to review an employee's deduction balances month-to-date, quarter-to-date, and year-to-date in the Payroll System. Department of Civil Service (DCS) staff can review an employee’s health insurance deduction balances, and Employees Retirement System (ERS) staff can review an employee’s retirement deductions.
- This page is display only; fields can be viewed but changes cannot be made to them.
- In the Payroll System, calendar year balances are maintained and broken out by quarter and period. Fiscal year balances are not broken out by quarter and period.
Viewing Deduction Balances
Main Menu > Payroll for North America > Periodic Payroll Events USA > Balance Reviews > Deductions
- Enter employee’s EMPLID.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Deduction Balances tab.
- To display all Deduction Balances rows, click the View All link.
- To return to the "top-of-stack" row for Deduction Balances click the View 1 link.
- To display all Balance Details rows, click the View All link.
- To return to the "top-of-stack" row for Balance Details, click the View 1 link.
The employee's deduction balances have been viewed using the Deduction Balances page.