You can submit claims for a business or organization by mail.
- Enter the name of your business or organization in the "Search for Organization" box on our Search for Lost Money page.
- Select the item you wish to claim from the search results.
- Generate a claim form by completing the information requested on the Mail Claim Form page.
- Print one form for each owner's name.
- Include proof connecting the owner to the address or funds by submitting Proof of Address or Ownership and Proof of Authorization.
- Provide additional information if it applies, such as:
- Reporting Organization Error or Reimbursement Application (used by the reporting organization requesting the return of funds from their own report.
- Sign the form and have your signature notarized by a licensed notary public.
- Mail to:
Office of the State Comptroller
Office of Unclaimed Funds
110 State Street
Albany, New York 12236