The Office of the State Deputy Comptroller for the City of New York (OSDC)
- Monitoring the fiscal condition of New York City.
- Assisting the New York State Financial Control Board.
- Providing technical assistance to other divisions within the State Comptroller’s Office.
OSDC issues a range of reports to assist the public in understanding issues and development in three primary areas:
- New York City’s financial plans and major budgetary and policy issues.
- Economic and economic development trends and issues affecting New York City, including Wall Street, housing, energy and immigration.
- Budgetary and policy issues affecting public authorities in the New York City region, including the Metropolitan Transportation Authority.