Practice safe social distancing and sign up for direct deposit. Reduce your risk of exposure and get your money faster by enrolling with your employer.
The Office of the New York State Comptroller has implemented NYS Payroll Online, a service that allows you to view and update your employee payroll information and opt out of receiving paper pay stubs. It also gives you greater control in managing your tax withholdings.
New to NYS Payroll Online?
- Go to this web address: psonline.osc.ny.gov
- Enter your NY.gov account (government issued) username and password.
- Complete the verification process the first time you log in with your nine-digit NYS Employee ID which is found on your pay stub.
- If you experience any issues, please refer to the Troubleshooting Guide.
- View and print your pay stub
- Opt out of receiving a paper pay stub
- View and print current and prior W-2s
- Update your email address
- Change your tax withholdings
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Maintenance Downtime: 3rd Sunday of the month