View your pay statement, opt out of receiving a paper pay statement and change your tax withholdings.
Payroll History Requests
For payroll requests and prior service history requests, contact your current or former agency Payroll Office.
If you need additional assistance, please email the Payroll History mailbox [email protected]
State Payroll Officers
- All State Agencies
- City University of New York
- Housing and Community Renewal
- Other Bulletins
- Payroll Improvement Project
- State Police
- State University of New York
- Unified Court System
- Payroll Calendars
- 2020-2021 Agency Submission Schedule
- 2021-2022 Agency Submission Schedule
- 2022-2023 Agency Submission Schedule
- 2023-2024 Agency Submission Schedule
- Chart of Accounts Conversion
- Maintain My Payroll Contact Information
- W-2 Reprint Job Aid
A list of upcoming PayServ and online training sessions, and recent presentations related to payroll services.
The New York State Payroll Users Group, established in December 1999, is a partnership between the Office of the State Comptroller (OSC) and State agency staff. It serves as a forum to improve payroll processing performance, address issues of mutual concern, and develop opportunities to network with peers.