View your pay statement, opt out of receiving a paper pay statement and change your tax withholdings.
- All State Agencies
- City University of New York
- Housing and Community Renewal
- Other Bulletins
- Payroll Improvement Project
- State Police
- State University of New York
- Unified Court System
- Payroll Calendars
- 2020-2021 Agency Submission Schedule
- 2021-2022 Agency Submission Schedule
- 2022-2023 Agency Submission Schedule
- Chart of Accounts Conversion
- Maintain My Payroll Contact Information
- W-2 Reprint Job Aid
A list of upcoming PayServ and online training sessions, and recent presentations related to payroll services.
The New York State Payroll Users Group, established in December 1999, is a partnership between the Office of the State Comptroller (OSC) and State agency staff. It serves as a forum to improve payroll processing performance, address issues of mutual concern, and develop opportunities to network with peers.