The Office of the State Comptroller (OSC) is developing a new application for reporting annual financial activity. The new application will replace the existing Annual Update Document.
The new application will:
- Leverage the OSC Online Services platform local governments already utilize to file their Real Property Tax Cap, Constitutional Tax Limit and Tax Data Verification forms
- Allow local officials to access the application from anywhere they have an internet connection
- Allow for access to previous years' reports
- Allow multiple preparers to access the application
- Provide OSC staff the ability to view the application as local officials are completing their report, enabling staff to better provide assistance
- Include improved data checking and edits
- Provide an enhanced user experience, eliminating annual downloading of the application and prior year data
This web page will be updated periodically with information and training for this new application.
- The Annual Financial Report (AFR) Modernization Project - General Overview On Demand Webinar - An overview of the new Annual Financial Report (AFR)
- The New Annual Financial Report - Financial Funds Overview On Demand Webinar - A detailed walk through of the fund financial statements in the new Annual Financial Report (AFR)
(page last updated October 2020)