Use this procedure to review an employee's check balances month-to-date, quarter-to-date, and year-to-date in the Payroll System. Check balances stored in the Payroll System are a summary of an employee's gross earnings, taxes, deductions, and net pay balance information. This history includes both check YTD balances and adjustments to those balances.
- These pages are display only; fields can be viewed, but changes cannot be made.
Viewing Check Balances Year-to-Date
Main Menu > Payroll for North America > Periodic Payroll Events USA > Balance Reviews > Check Year-to-Date
- Enter employee’s EMPLID.
- Click the Search button.
- To display all Period Information rows, click the View All link.
- To return to the "top-of-stack" row for Period Information, click the View 1 link.
- To display all Check Balances rows, click the View All link.
- Click the View 1 link.
- To return to the "top-of-stack" row for Check Balances, click the View 1 link.
The employee's check year-to-date balances have been viewed using the Check Balances Year-to-Date page.