The information on the Tax Balances pages includes month-to-date, quarter-to-date, and year-to-date federal, state, and local tax balances. This history includes both tax balances and adjustments to those balances.
- These pages are display only; fields can be viewed, but changes cannot be made to them.
Viewing Tax Balances
Main Menu > Payroll for North America > Periodic Payroll Events USA > Balance Reviews > Taxes
- Enter employee’s EMPLID.
- Click the Search button. NOTE: The Tax Balances tab is returned as the automatic default selection.
- To display all Tax Balances rows, click the View All link.
- To return to the "top-of-stack" row for Tax Balances, click the View 1 link.
- To display all Balance Details rows, click the View All link.
- To return to the "top-of-stack" row for Balance Details, click the View 1 link.
- Click the Tax Balance Adjustments tab.
- View the tax balance adjustment information for the employee, if any.
The tax balance and tax adjustment history for the employee have been viewed using the Tax Balances and Tax Balance Adjustments pages.